Sunday, February 3

Sunday in Savannah Gettin' Down at Goose Feathers

I LOVE my job!  What could be better, on a sunny Sunday morning, than goofing around (musically speaking) at       Goose Feathers!  The staff certainly wasn't goofing around!  The cafe was hoppin'!....but they graciously made a space for me and I got to relax and do what I love doing best.....HARPING!.   Playing background music while folks are enjoying the atmosphere of a great cafe in downtown Savannah, is my idea of a perfect day.  



Goose Feathers is located on Barnard St. just around the corner from City Market  
and across Ellis Square from the Andaz Hotel.  



Come get Goosed at Goose Feathers!

By the way....my Roland Mobile Cube amplifier gives me enough boost to be heard in a 
happy, busy, buzzing cafe. 
AND......because it's battery powered,
 I'm free to play wherever the spirit moves....
or wherever folks will put up with me!
Happy Harpist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast