Saturday, January 12

Gotta Love the Love Songs!


Saw this proposal,


 loved the song,
 looked up Bruno Mars 
and fell in love with his music. 
Marry You......Bruno Mars
Just the Way You Are ......Bruno Mars
Count on Me....Bruno Mars
(Love 'Count On Me' but don't think I can do it justice on a harp.
maybe try it on my grandfather's uke!)
She....Elvis Costello
Love Me Do....Beatles
I Do....Colbie Caillet
Never My Love....The Association
You Are the Sunshine of My Life....Stevie Wonder
It Had to Be You....Frank Sinatra
At Last....Etta James
Make You Feel My Love....Dylan/Adele
So Amazing....Luther VanDross
Lucky....Jason Mraz


Crazy Love....Van Morrison


Help me out!  What song would be GREAT on harp??

1 comment:

  1. I love Bruno Mars too... I love the Frank Sinatra song "You Look Wonderful Tonight"

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast