Sunday, January 13

Steampunk Savannah



Savannah has so many wonderful places for events with  Steampunk or Victorian themes.  

This post is inspired by a Steampunk wedding held recently in Bonaventure Cemetery.  


Steve Shulte and Raven Clark did what they do so well......officiate and oversee!






So inspired by the pictures of the wedding was I, that I hied (yes, I did look it up) 
myself thither. (had to look that one up too) 
I expected to feel the ghostly presence of a time long, long ago. 
 Instead, my fingers channeled Elvis. 









Of course I got to daydreaming about what I would wear if I got married in Bonaventure Cemetery...


.....just daydreaming in a beautiful, peaceful place.   















No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast