Wednesday, January 16

Where in the World?


Last Saturday, I thoroughly enjoyed going into Bonaventure cemetery, finding a perfect place, setting up my big ole' harp and toodling my fingers.

Visiting, touring, wandering, strolling, riding in a tour bus......folks stopped to comment, gawk, point, even strum the strings.  Such an easy way to meet people!  I sit in one place and play.....and they come to me!  Drawn by the sound.  I LOVE it!

Enjoyed it so much that I'm feeling the need for adventure again.  I'm becoming an adventure junkie!

It's a bit difficult to 'sneak' anywhere with 6 feet of carbon fiber/wood/metal and vibrating string so I should probably ask for permission (if necessary) to play.....wherever it is that the wild winds of fortune take me next time.

Where SHOULD I go??? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast