Saturday, January 5

Off the Beaten Path



I love playing my harp here!
Photo courtesy of the Savannah Area Council of Garden Clubs, Inc.


They've opened the new North Garden now and it is SPECTACULAR!
Not sure who took this picture in 2011 but thank you to the bride for sending me a copy.   


Good place for Steampunk weddings or just to sit and contemplate......





Great wedding or event venue.  Love playing here!


I take family to Bonna Bella whenever they're in town, 
but never thought of it as a wedding venue till I saw 
Greg Ceo's pictures of a wedding held here recently. 



   I almost forgot the Fragrant Garden in Forsyth Park!  
The wedding I played for at the Fragrant Garden was quiet, intimate and perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast