Wednesday, January 23

Wednesday's Weddings for Warriors


Last Wednesday 
I had the honor and privilege of playing for three simple but beautiful weddings.  
The Weddings for Warriors project provides 
free wedding ceremonies and vow renewals to active duty US military personnel.   
I get emotional about military personnel......so  
I volunteer. 
I love it.  
I cry..... 
every year....
 good, grateful tears.  


 Wesley Monumental is the beautiful church I've played in for the 2012 and 2013 Weddings for Warrior events. 
 Theses amazing photos were taken by Cassandra McDaniel
one of the wonderful photographers who volunteered their time and talent.  


Photograph by Cassandra McDaniel




This photo was taken by Adina Estes At Frilly Bloomers, who is amazing on so many levels.  Flower guru, coordinator, photographer....what else does this woman do!?


The project involves so many volunteers.  Check out the list!  
These folks LOVE what they do!
The wonderful Becky Byous heads it up and  
she deserves a medal!

I took this pic...it's my favorite, probably because it makes me smile. 
  The photographer is directing the shot but who knows.....maybe there's a squirrel loose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Support our Wounded

Harping Around the Coast